(1) The timetable for the set-up, the event itself and its dismantling are the ones established in the LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL proposal. In any other case, the normal timetable are: Set-up: 08.30 am to 08.00 pm; Event: 08.30 am to 6.00 pm (Congresses/Meetings); Event: 10.00 am to 08.00 pm (Fairs / Exhibitions); Dismantling: 08.30 am to 08.00 pm
(2) Extra hours will be charged according to our Price List.
(1) The duration of the lease (Term) includes the setting-up, the event itself and dismantling periods and starts from 00.00 hours of the first day to midnight of the last day.
(2) The extension of the duration of the lease is possible if it does not interfere with other scheduled events and after additional payment according to the price list.
(1) LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL exclusive supplies by itself or through its suppliers the following services:
- Catering services (excluding any goods (food and beverages) which makes part of the event or if the client is the producer of those goods);
- Supply and operation of all Audio/light and Video equipment (excluding if the client is the producer of those equipment).
- Commercial photographs, require previous LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL approval;
- Hanging/Rigging services, truss structures;
- Security and cleaning services;
- Electricity, and water supply;
- Telecommunications & IT services;
- Indoor decoration of the existent Auditoriums/ Meeting rooms. Decoration made by the client needs to have LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL approval;
- Internal handling of materials.
(1) Police, First Aids and Fire Brigade services are additional costs for the Organizer and will be charged according to the prices practised by these entities.
(2) The characteristics and conditions of these services are subject to previous negotiation.
(1) The LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL Technical Department has the capacity and experience necessary to execute all decoration services. The Organizer can use its own suppliers for those services, except for the reserved and compulsory services.
(2) Organizers may construct and decorate their own stands or request another entity to do so except for the reserved and compulsory services as long as:
- No exclusive rights are given to another entity for any services rendered;
- Strictly respect the technical and security rules in force, namely the prohibition to use structures for suspending or fixing materials; obstruct passages and the access to emergency exits; do not use materials and operating techniques which may damage the premises or injure people;
- Previously submit the final layout drawings of the exhibition and the special decoration projects for LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL approval;
- Produce evidence of the insurance policy according to clause 9.1
(3) LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL reserves the right to prohibit the execution of decoration works whenever it considers that these endanger the security of persons or premises or violates legal regulations.
(1) The security guard positioned at the main entrance during 24 hours is included in the space rental fee, as well as 1 security guard located at the loading bay between 08:00 to 20:00.
(2) The Security Services will only be responsible for the co-ordination and internal control activities follows the setting-up, the event itself and the dismantling.
(3) If extra security services are required, namely, access control and surveillance, these must be previously negotiated and the respective costs will be charged to the Organizer.
(1) LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL is responsible for the general cleaning (main entrance, toilets and existent Auditorium/Meeting rooms); this cleaning is included in the facilities rental fee.
(2) The Organizer will be charge for the cleaning of the exhibition areas, including shell schemes or special booths, as well as the cleaning of Auditoriums/Meeting rooms specially built in the Pavilions for the event.
(3) The Organizer will be charge for the removal of waste, materials or any other products brought into the premises by the Organizer, its agents, suppliers or exhibitors, as well as the costs related to that removal.
(4) LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL should remove the waste, materials or any other products (which will be treated as waste) that were not removed by the client by the end of the event. This removal will be charge to the Organizer.
LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL will charge a supplementary cost of 1.000,00EUR per Pavilion plus the waste removal costs, if the cleaning procedures are not accomplish by the Organizer.
(1) LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL can supply other services to the Organizers, namely: design, creation and execution of special decoration, signage, poster boards, rental of furniture, flowers/plants, hostesses, IT services, Telecommunication, Internet, Network installation and support services.
(2) These services must be requested at least 2 weeks before the event and will be charged to the Organizer according to the price list in force. All services requested after this deadline will be charged with an addition of 30%.
9.1 The Organizer shall bear full responsibility for the execution of the Event, in particular for maintaining good order for which he shall take the necessary steps at his own expense.
The Organizer shall be responsible for the loss or damage, death or personal injury directly arising from any property or equipment or the actions of any subcontractor or participants at the event.
The Organizer must furnish proof of the adequate liability insurance cover exists:
- Covering patrimonial and non-patrimonial damages, no matter its nature, caused to LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL as well as to other entities, the capital risk is 1.000.000,00EUR/per sinister.
9.2 LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL’s liability
LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL is only liable for consequences of circumstances due to its wilful misconduct and/or gross negligence. The LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL is not liable for goods of the Organizer or third parties. The maximum liability of LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL is 1.000.000,00EUR/per sinister.
The Organizer shall be responsible for the loss or damage, death or personal injury directly arising from any property or equipment or the actions of any subcontractor or participants at the event.
LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL declines any responsibility in case of robbery and for any damage caused by the Event or resulting from it. The Organizer/Exhibitor is responsible to obtain his own insurance for the exhibiting products.
(1) The Entrances are restricted to the presentation of Entrance cards or Tickets made by LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL or by the Organizer;
(2) The Organizer will take full responsibility for the Entrance Cards, made and for damages caused to LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL and others from entities and persons by him registered;
(3) The Entrance control is ensured by:
- LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL regarding the Organizer, Companies involved and its workers;
- The Organizer regarding the Participants, Visitors, General public and Guests.
(4) LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL reserves the right to limit the number of visitors or participants whenever it considers that these endanger the security of persons or premises.
(1) LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL is owner of the facilities and responsible for their control. LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL has the right to use part of the facilities in each time or period to make this control. LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL can remove any person from the facilities whenever considers that this person is prejudice to obstruct the correct control of the facilities. LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL should advise the Organizer previously, otherwise as soon as possible.
(1) Advertising and sales of services or products will not be allowed without the previous LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL permission.
(2) The Organizer must guarantee that no property protected by copyright or trademark will be performed, produced, exhibited or used during the use of the Premises, unless the Organizer has obtained expressed written permission and license from the copyright or trademark holder
The Organizer shall observe the regulations of the appropriate authorities. This shall also apply to all kinds of decoration and other items brought in. All related costs incurred should be charged to the Organizer.
(1) LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL is responsible for the conditions of the Premises during the Term. The Organizer has the right to inspect the Premises prior to the beginning of the Term, and also no later than forty-eight (48) hours after the Term. LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL shall inspect the Premises to determine if any damage was sustained as a result of the Event.
(2) LISBOA FEIRAS CONGRESSOS E EVENTOS-FCE / ASSOCIAÇÃO EMPRESARIAL shall notify the Organizer of the nature and extent of such damage and may repair the damage at the Organizer’s expense.
(Those events have to be in agreement with this general rules, as well as with the specific rules for Fairs, Exhibitions and Other Events.
SPECIFIC RULES for Fairs, Exhibitions and Other Events
1. The present Regulation includes the rules that regulate the organisation of Fairs, Exhibition and Other Events (Catering services, Shows, Commercial presentations, etc.), at Lisboa Congress center (CCL).
2. Those Specific Rules are completed, makes part of “General rules” for using the facilities of CCL.
3. The scope, dates, duration and opening hours of fairs, Exhibitions and Other Events are defined in a specific document written by Lisboa Congress center.
4. Presentation and distribution of the products that can harm other exhibitors or visitors, or that can deteriorate the pavement and/or existing constructions, as well as to alter conditions or environmental rules are not allowed. Products with exhibition conditioned by law are not allowed as well.
5. Products on display are not allowed to have any reference to price, save in exceptional cases, which must always have explicit written authorisation from CCL.
6. Special authorisation from CCL is required for products whose weight exceeds 2.000 Kg/m2 (if goods are to displayed on the ground floor of the pavilions), or over 200Kg/m2 (should they be intended for Pavilions in first floor).
7. Set up and decoration of stands can only begin in the 1st day of set up, after Organizer’s approval.
8. Companies involved in assembling and decoration of stands are required to have a previous credential, which implies the presentation of an insurance policy for civil and professional liability, covering damage caused in the premises or to a third party and possible damage due to stoppage of CCL’s activities, in the amount of 1.000.000,00 EUR.
9. Should there be a breach of regulation on assembly and decoration of stands and/or a breach of technical nature, CCL considers itself to be authorised to carry out necessary procedures to regularise it, which may involve closing the booth. The costs resulting from this corrective action will be charge to the exhibitor/Organizer.
10. Opening and closing times for assembly and disassembly will be set by CCL together with the Organizer. Work outside the established times requires express written authorisation from CCL, and involves the payment of an overtime fee, according to the price list.
11. set up and decoration of booths, the Organizer and their exhibitors must comply with fowling rules::
• Stands must respect a general height of 2,5m
• Stands that exceeds the 2,5m height (only possible in Pavilion 2) must be submitted to the appreciation of the CCL Technical Department at least 20 days before the date set for beginning assembly. This department must be provided with duly marked blueprints, vertical projections and sectional drawings.
• Assembly of stands that include the construction of second storey must have explicit authorisation from CCL.
• The usable area of second storey and decoration elements that measure over 2,5m in height must stand back from the perimeter of the stands at least 1,5m.
• CCL’s installations must be scrupulously respected, namely fire hydrants, extinguishers, loudspeakers, general indicators, television circuits, and fire detectors
12. The on-site building of stands in the whole exhibition area of CCL is strictly forbidden, as well as the use of cutting machines, welding machines, sanders and a spray guns. Stands must be devised and prepared so that their construction can be obtained solely by assembling the elements that constitute them.
13. Available electrical power to be used is 230/400 Volts – 50cycles and is provided according to the conditions predicted by EDP (Electricity of Portugal). In case of fault or cut by EDP, electricity will only be provided for emergency exits (exclusion of exhibition and Events circuits).
14. All electrical set up must be approved by CCL and the links to the general mains can only be made by same services. CCL will not be responsible for connecting to the mains apparatus that do not correspond to the information provide, and the exhibitors must name the person responsible for the stand’s electric installation project. Damage caused to the mains or to the specific point by these connections is the sole responsibility of the exhibitors. It is essential that exhibitor give the power needed in the booth.
15. Requests for water and drain connections, as well as electricity and telecommunications must be done by written to CCL. Requests for special lines or circuits must be processed through CCL 20 (calendar) days in advance of the date set for set up the fair. All special circuits or lines are subjects to quotation
16. Any suspension/rigging from the pavilion structure requires authorisation from CCL and can only be made by CCL exclusive supplier, subject to specific quotation. Requests must be done 20 (calendar) days prior to the date set for the opening of the exhibition, and must enclose the suspension/rigging project and the weight to be suspended, so that its feasibility can be verified by CCL’s Technical Department.
17. It is forbidden to use the walls of pavilions and columns to suspend or post exhibited pieces, decoration, construction or informative items..
18. All Cleaning services must be requested to CCL. General cleaning of the exhibition area and corridors is the responsibility of the Organizer; cleaning of the stands is exhibitors/Organizer responsibility and will be charge accordingly. Is also Organizer responsibility the cost of garbage containers..
19. Disassembly of the stands and removal of material cannot begin before the time officially set for closing the exhibition, except for special authorisation granted by the Organizer.
20. Disassembly of the stands and removal of exhibited material must be concluded within the times set by CCL and already accept by the Organizer. Failure to comply with this deadline authorises CCL to remove the material and implies that all costs resulting from the measures taken to remove these materials will be charged.
21. The premises must be handed over to CCL in the same condition as they were made available to the exhibitors/Organizer, and all costs require making them so, are from their responsibility. Repair of occasional damage caused by carelessness or requirements of stand assembly, as well as cost derived from such assembly, are the sole responsibility of exhibitors/Organizer.
22. Exhibitors/Organizer are responsible for all the damage or harm caused by their structures, equipment, articles to be exhibited, or activities in their stand, as well as action of the subcontracted firms, when these firms harm visitors and other exhibitors.
23. As regards matters concerning customs operations, product transportation and their conveyance within the premises, exhibitors must contact CCL’s official forwarding agent, RNTRANS (firstname.lastname@example.org) the sole entity that has the authority to perform this function in CCL’s premises.
24. The free circulation in CCL’s premises is only authorizing by presented an identification card given by CCL when this is agreed prior with the Organizer, or given by the Organizer itself. This card should have the name of the exhibitor, booth number and the name of the person
25. CCL ensures general surveillance services during the assembly and disassembly as well as duration of the exhibitions and other events. Exhibitors must be ensure safe keeping of their products in the times stated above, and arrange for celebration of a specific insurance contract for their participation in the exhibition, which should cover situations of robbery and a theft. Exhibitors are forbidden to allow their staff to remain in the stands after the daily closing time, save exceptional cases and subject to presentation of a specific written authorization from CCL
26. It is CCL responsibility civil liability insurance derived from material or bodily damage suffered by accredited exhibitors or by visitors;
27. Stands must be open during the exhibition’s opening hours, and the presence of a representative of the exhibitors must be ensured at all times.
28. Advertising in the exhibition’s premises must comply with rules of the “Código de Práticas Legais em Matéria de Publicidade” of the Câmara de Comércio Internacional (International Chamber of Commerce’s Code of Legal Practice in Advertising Matters).
29. The exhibitors are forbidden to do the following, and contempt of this rule will lead to sanctions which can involve closing the stand:
• Corporate advertising
• Advertising that makes a direct comparison with third party articles and/or products, exhibitors or not;
• Distribution of flyers and/or promotion material outside their stands, save with official written authorization from CCL;
• All advertising which may in any way harm or bother exhibitors or visitors;
• Distribution of balloons filled with a gas that is lighter than air;
• Promotion of products other than those on display and/or in another industrial and/or business activity other than the exhibitor’s.
30. Must have CCL approval:
• The carrying out of tests or contests
• The set up of resonant equipment in the stands, which cannot exceed 60Db.
31. CCL may have the articles on display in the stands reproduced, photographed, or filmed, and it may use their reproductions for the purposes exclusively connected with is activity, namely the production of promotional material.
32. Photographs or films of the stands outside opening hours require explicit written authorization from CCL.
33. Exhibitors are unequivocally committed to respecting all rules contained in the present Specific Rules for Fairs, Exhibitions and Other Events as well as the “General rules” for using the facilities of CCL
34. In case of disagreement as to the interpretation or implementation of the present regulation and other documents that may complement it, as well as facts concerning the participation of exhibitors in exhibitions or events organised by the AIP – Associação Industrial Portuguesa/ Centro de Congressos de Lisboa, all parties determine the Court of the Lisbon Comarca to be competent, hereby explicitly renouncing all others.
35. The present Rules make part of the “General rules” for using the facilities of CCL.